Monday, June 18, 2012

Love and trust is the only way to open those holy presents.

Somehow I realize that my innermost conflict comes from my dissatisfaction of life. 
I choose a successful life without living for myself. I become to be an elitist not to be a true of myself. And it all comes from my emptiness. 

Those people seeking success usually feel sweetest than the moment they achieve it. In the innermost being, those elitists need endless successful experiences to feel comfort.

God has prepared every glorious gift in my life and waiting for me. Love and trust is the only way to open those holy presents.
~ Namaste ~






突然我明白了內心的衝突源自於對現狀的不滿足。

我的匱乏,就是,我選擇了成功的人生,而不是,為自己而活的人生。
我選擇成為菁英,而不是,成為真實的自己。

那些成功的追尋,通常是追尋的歷程比獲得成功的瞬間還要甜美。 
那些菁英的心底,通常是一個成功不夠鮮豔,要永無止境的成功才算平順.....

我知道~神已在我的生命中為我準備好光榮的禮物並等著我 , 
愛與信任是打開那些神聖禮物唯一的方法.....
~ Namaste ~




No comments: